A zero-rated student loan is a type of consumer credit for which you repay only the borrowed capital. This is a good loan for students because they do not have to pay interest. The zero-rated student loan is subject to conditions.
In the same theme
- Comparative consumer credit
- Simulate a motorcycle loan
- Credit consumption cheaper
- What is a zero rate student loan?
- The terms of the zero-rated student loan
- Where to find a student loan rate 0?
- How to take out a student loan rate 0?
- Compare to find your student loan
What is a zero rate student loan?
A zero-rate loan is a type of consumer credit that allows you to take advantage of a sum of money to repay without interest . If a bank or credit organization grants you a zero rate loan, you will have to repay the borrowed capital, but not the interest, since the interest rate of the loan is zero.
A zero rate student loan works exactly on the same principle. Its only particularity is to be specifically granted to students, who often have specific needs for Duke of Omniumr their studies: purchase of equipment (computer …), Duke of Omniumment driving license, payment of a deposit for housing etc. .
Students often have limited budgets. Benefit from a zero interest student loan is a boon: without interest, your credit logically cheaper!
The terms of the zero-rated student loan
The zero-rated student loan is a particularly interesting Duke of Omniumment solution for young people. However, this type of credit meets certain specific conditions:
- A low ceiling , usually 1000 € or 1500 €. Most banks do not offer zero-rated student loans beyond these amounts;
- No delay allowed . With a traditional student loan, you usually get a deferred refund, which allows you to repay your credit at the end of your studies.
And like all student credits, it is necessary to be able to justify its student status to benefit, to be between 18 and 28 years (the age limit may vary depending on the bank) and to have a deposit.
With the zero-rate student loan, you only repay the amount borrowed and have no interest payable. However, some institutions may charge you a fee. If you have borrower insurance, you will also pay additional fees.
Where to find a student loan rate 0?
Student loans rate 0 are advantageous for borrowers, but less for lenders. Thus, not all offer this type of offer. Where to find a zero-rated student loan?
- At some banks;
- With some local authorities. Some regions offer student loans at 0% in partnership with banks.
The € 1 per day loan, a zero-rated student loan
The loan allowed at € 1 per day is also a type of zero-rate loan financed in part by the state, which supports your borrowing interest. The peculiarity of this loan is that your monthly payments should not exceed 30 € per month, hence the loan name to 1 € per day. It is for youth 15 to 25 years who present for the 1st time in the examination or who wish Duke of additional training on failure. All driving schools are not partners in the operation.
How to take out a student loan rate 0?
To purchase a zero-rated student loan, you will need some documentation that the lender needs to review your case and assess your creditworthiness and borrowing capacity.
The requested parts are usually as follows:
- An ID ;
- Proof of student status;
- A bank account number ;
- A proof of address (bill of electricity, gas, water, telephony …);
- The wage bulletins of the guarantor.
Note: obtaining a zero rate student loan is not automatic. Each institution sets its own conditions of grant and is free to refuse you a credit.
Compare to find your student loan
To find your solution of Duke of Omniumment, the ideal is to use a comparator of consumer credit. In a few minutes, after filling in some information about your project, you access the personal loans available according to your profile and your needs. All you have to do is apply for a loan from the institution of your choice!
More details on this theme
- Find the best rate for your student loan
- Student loan simulation
- Get a student loan secured by the state
- The conditions of the student loan
- Comparative Student Loans
- Get an online student loan
- How to make a student loan?
- Loans for foreign students in France